LADY GAGA: Acoustic
Baixe os principais acústicos de todas as Eras.
The Unreleased
The Fame
The Fame Monster
Born This Way
ARTPOP
The Fame
The Fame Monster
Born This Way
ARTPOP
Conheça o Set List
Captived
Wonderful
Electric Kiss
Poker Face
Paparazzi
Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)
Brown Eyes
Future Love
Out on The Weekend
Fooled me Again (Honest Eyes)
Viva la Vida
Imagine
Bad Romance
Telephone
Speechless
Born This Way
Marry the Nigth
Hair
You and I
The Edge of Glory
Dope
Gypsy
Do What You Want
Applause
Princes Die
Living On The Radio
Wonderful
Electric Kiss
Poker Face
Paparazzi
Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)
Brown Eyes
Future Love
Out on The Weekend
Fooled me Again (Honest Eyes)
Viva la Vida
Imagine
Bad Romance
Telephone
Speechless
Born This Way
Marry the Nigth
Hair
You and I
The Edge of Glory
Dope
Gypsy
Do What You Want
Applause
Princes Die
Living On The Radio
Baixe
Créditos do Link


